Thursday, January 26, 2012

Zynga Holdem Poker

Zynga Holdem Poker

Zynga Poker was first social game and is the largest free-to-play online poker game in the world. Players have the option to play at any table, meet new people from around the world or join friends for a game, choosing from casual Hold ‘Em tables, tournament play or VIP tables. A leader board shows players how they compare in chip ranking to their friends and through the gift shop players can personalize and decorate their seat at the table. Players interact with other players by chatting, completing challenges and sending and receiving gifts, including poker chips. According to AppData, it is the fourth most popular game on Facebook, four years after its launch. Also available on Google Android and Apple iOS, Zynga Poker has been a top 10 grossing game in the Apple App Store.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important info’s. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete